Fill these fun free printable pink and green party favor bags with small gifts or treats and give them as party favors to guests at your baby shower or birthday party!
This site contains affiliate links for the products I used or recommend. For more information, please see the affiliate disclosure.
If you’re just here to download these gift bag templates and start printing, I get it–you can scroll to the bottom and they’ll be waiting there for you…
Yup, they’re totally free
These are free for you to download and print for your personal use. And please feel free to share far and wide on Pinterest or other social media channels! Send me all your friends!
3 Different Designs
Below you’ll find PDFs to download for all 3 of these designs. Each template is formatted to print on regular letter sized paper (8.5×11 inches) and should print out well regardless of how cheap your printer is!
It doesn’t have to be hard to make your party plans look great–Cut, assemble, add some goodies, and you’re all set!
A Few Tips
I’m here to make it easy to be awesome!
- Print on white cardstock (65# or heavier) for nice sturdy bags. If you’re in a crunch, these actually hold up using regular computer paper too 😉
- Make sure your printer is set to print in portrait orientation and select “actual size” in the print settings.
- Candies, a wrapped cookie, granola bars, gift cards and other small goodies will fit well. I also have mini coloring pages that fit right in!
- Each assembled bag measures approximately 4.25 x 6.25 inches
- Formatted to print on letter sized (8.5×11 inch) paper. Includes simple instructions for quick assembly!
Don’t miss out on all the fun free printables in the VAULT
I add new free printables to the VAULT all the time. Enter your email below to subscribe and be the first to know when new ones are added to the collection!
Get the Look!
Want to accomplish the same look as these examples? Here’s all the materials I used:
- 110# white cardstock for printing
- Adhesive runner (If you have some Elmer’s glue sticks laying around, those work out just fine, too! They do require a little more drying time before loading your favor bags)
- Mini coloring pages – these are free printables from MeganHStudio, too, and they’re designed to fit perfectly inside these favor bags!
- Add a few rainbow coloring pencils – I love these things! My kids are big fans of them too. A small Pack of Crayons works.
- Mini bubble wands fit well too
To get the size just right on these, be sure to select “Actual Size” in your print settings, otherwise they may print out slightly smaller.
Your Free Printable Pink and Green Party Favor Bag Templates
Pink and Green Spots
Need something to put inside those little favor bags?
I’ve got you covered! I have a variety of mini coloring pages that fit right in 😉 They make a great non-food party favor!
More Birthday Fun in the Vault
Bring this pink and green theme to other parts of your party too! Be sure to check out the coordinating pink and green party favors in the VAULT:
Pink and Green Party Printables
These party favor bags are available in other colors too!
Plus, check out the VAULT for lots of other fun FREE Printables like these:
Did you know I sell stuff too?
What’s a fingerprint poster?? I’m glad you asked! They’re a perfect way to commemorate guests at an event and also make great thank you gifts for teachers 😉 People add their fingerprint and sign their name on the art work as a clever way to complete some element. Fingerprint trees are the most common–fingerprints are the added as leaves on the branches. And of course I have some Christmas-themed ones for you!
Fingerprint Trees for birthdays and more
Get it in the format you need:
From the blog
Here’s what’s been happening on the blog:
© MeganHStudio™, LLC – 2023
All files, images, ideas and text on this website are for personal use only. Free printables from the VAULT cannot be edited, copied, revised, reproduced, posted as your own, sold or otherwise used for personal, commercial, business or financial gain or branding. If you have questions about permissible use or need further clarification, please click here for more.