Fill these fun free printable shamrock favor bags with small gifts or treats and give them as party favors to guests at your St. Patrick’s Day party! Plus, I have coordinating mini coloring pages and other shamrock themed printables that fit right in these—talk about budget-friendly, right??
This site contains affiliate links for the products I used or recommend. For more information, please see the affiliate disclosure.
If you’re just here to download these shamrock favor bag templates and start printing, I get it–you can scroll to the bottom and they’ll be waiting there for you…
Yup, these shamrock favor bags are totally free
And they’re awesome! Also, they’re hand drawn–that’s right, every little shamrock! These are free for you to download and print for your personal use. If you have questions about permissible use, more info is available here.
2 Different Color Options
Below you’ll find PDFs to download in 2 designs. Each template is formatted to print on regular letter sized paper (8.5×11 inches) and should print out well regardless of how cheap your printer is. Grab your free printable shamrock favor bags below and get ready to DIY!
A Few Tips
I’m here to make it easy to be awesome!
- Print on white cardstock (65# or heavier) for nice sturdy bags. If you’re in a crunch, these actually hold up using regular computer paper too 😉
- Make sure your printer is set to print in portrait orientation, and print at “actual size”
- Mini coloring pages (like these) with pens, pencils or crayons work great in these! A wrapped cookie, granola bars, gift cards and other small goodies will fit well, too
- Each assembled bag measures approximately 4.25 x 6.25 inches
- Formatted to print on letter sized (8.5×11 inch) paper. Includes simple instructions for quick assembly!
Don’t miss out on all the fun free printables in the VAULT
I add new free printables to the VAULT all the time. Enter your email below to subscribe and be the first to know when new ones are added to the collection!
Get the Look!
Want to accomplish the same look as these examples? Here’s all the materials I used:
- 110# white cardstock for printing
- Adhesive runner (If you have some Elmer’s glue sticks laying around, those work out just fine, too! They do require a little more drying time before loading your favor bags)
- Mini coloring pages – these are free printables from MeganHStudio, too, and they’re designed to fit perfectly inside these favor bags!
- Add a few rainbow coloring pencils – I love these things! My kids are big fans of them too. A small Pack of Crayons works.
- Mini bubble wands fit well too
To get the size just right on these, be sure to select “Actual Size” in your print settings, otherwise they may print out slightly smaller.
Your Free Printable Shamrock Favor Bag Templates
Mini Coloring Pages
These coloring pages are formatted to fit perfectly in the favor bags! They work great as a classroom party favor since they’re candy-free. Add some crayons or fun pencils and you’re all set! The ones below are great for St. Patrick’s Day, but there’s lots of other mini coloring pages available in the VAULT!
More Shamrock Fun in the Vault
There’s tons more available with a coordinating shamrock theme for St. Patrick’s Day! Be sure to check out the coordinating St. Patrick’s Day printables in the VAULT:
Plus, check out the VAULT for lots of other fun FREE Printables like these:
Did you know I sell stuff too?
What’s a fingerprint poster?? I’m glad you asked! They’re a perfect way to commemorate guests at an event and also make great thank you gifts for teachers 😉 People add their fingerprint and sign their name on the art work as a clever way to complete some element. Fingerprint trees are the most common–fingerprints are the added as leaves on the branches. And of course I have some that are perfect for baby showers and birthdays and other events for you!
Fingerprint Trees for birthdays and more
Get it in the format you need:
From the blog
Here’s what’s been happening on the blog:
© MeganHStudio™, LLC – 2023
All files, images, ideas and text on this website are for personal use only. Free printables from the VAULT cannot be edited, copied, revised, reproduced, posted as your own, sold or otherwise used for personal, commercial, business or financial gain or branding. If you have questions about permissible use or need further clarification, please click here for more.