Here’s the last one for this set, and it’s one in a million…just like “ewe”!
Formatted to print as an 8×10 art print AND an A6 fold over card! Get this week’s Freebie Friday before it’s gone! BTW, this one isn’t even available for sale in my Etsy shop yet. Talk about exclusive, right?!
Fun Facts About Sheep
- Domestic sheep’s wool will grow forever. Depending on the breed, sheep typically produce between 2 and 30 pounds of wool a year
- One pound of wool can produce 10 miles of yarn!
- Many early presidents raised sheep. In fact, Woodrow Wilson kept a flock at the white house during World War I to keep the grass trimmed as a cost-saving measure
- Sheep have rectangular pupils that allow them to have a field of vision of nearly 320 degrees
- In 1996, a sheep named Dolly was the first mammal to be cloned from a somatic cell
Other News on MeganHStudio
As the world comes closer to overcoming this pandemic, think of the things we’ll have to celebrate! I’m here now, and I’ll be there then to help you celebrate the birthdays, babies, retirements, graduations, and the coaches and teachers with a wide selection of Fingerprint Guestbook Alternatives and art prints available.
Also, just released: VIRTUAL fingerprint tree gifts to thank your teachers this year! Since school is closed for many students, gathering everyone up to add their fingerprints to a fingerprint tree as a gift for teachers isn’t a possibility…BUT I can add VIRTUAL fingerprints! See how it works.
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram @MeganHStudio to get info about the next Freebie Friday.
School closed? No probLLAMA. Working from home? Or not working at all? No probLLAMA. Going crazy looking at your walls? Your kids? Your Pets? Your TV? The scale? I’ll say it again: no probLLAMA! Because chances are, we’re all stressing about a lot of the same things. And even though some days are tougher than others, we got this!
Click here for this week’s Freebie Friday! You can download, print, frame and display this as a reminder to that no matter how rough your day is while you’re locked in your home, it’s no probLLAMA! Because things will get better!
And, if you’ve been paying attention for the last few weeks, you officially have a whole set of desert themed art prints with a tortoise, armadillo, and now this llama!
More art prints and fingerprint guestbooks available to purchase:
This Freebie Friday is the real DILLO! Download it here–I know you know somebody who needs this hanging in their house!
This week, we’re continuing with another desert animal: the armadillo–not only is it a fun word to say, but they’re pretty interesting creatures!
Fun Facts About Armadillos:
- The name Armadillo means “little armored one”
- Nine-banded armadillos always have identical quadruplets; seven-banded armadillos have 8-15 identical pups at one time!
- The Giant Armadillo of South America regularly grows to be 5 feet in length
- There is a 5-inch long armadillo with a pink shell called the “Pink Fairy Armadillo”
See? They really are the real DILLO!
Check out the latest projects from MeganHStudio, along with my plans and response to COVID-19.
Plus, check back every Friday for a new Freebie Friday download! And when you’re ready to celebrate the new babies, weddings, anniversaries, retirements, birthdays, teachers and coaches in your life, I’ll be here with the latest and greatest fingerprint guestbooks for you to choose from 🙂