Add these fun free printable Halloween treat bags to your Halloween plans this year and hand them out as teacher gifts, Halloween treats for your students, or the neighborhood kids that stop by to trick-or-treat!
Plus, you can also download free printable mini Halloween themed coloring pages that fit right in there! If food allergies or sugar content are a concern in your life, this is a great candy-free option. And if sugar isn’t a concern, by all means, load these things up with candy bars!
This site contains affiliate links for the products I used or recommend. For more information, please see the affiliate disclosure.
If you’re just here to download these treat bags and start printing, I get it–you can scroll to the bottom and they’ll be waiting there for you…
Yup, you know all those details are hand drawn
It’s from MeganHStudio, so you know every little spider, every bandage on that mummy, and all that texture on those backgrounds are all hand drawn—that’s the only way I do things around here.
No Tricks, Just Treats
These are free for you to download and print for your personal use. If you have questions about licensing and permissible use, find out more here.
4 Different Designs
Below you’ll find PDFs to download for all 4 of these designs. Each template is formatted to print on regular letter sized paper (8.5×11 inches) and should print out well regardless of how cheap your printer is!
It doesn’t have to be hard to make your Halloween treats look great—print, cut, assemble, add some fun treats and you’re all set! Or, if you’re trying to go candy-free this year, I have mini coloring pages below that are designed to fit perfectly in these.
Get the Look!
Want to accomplish the same look as these examples? Here’s all the materials I used:
- 110# white cardstock for printing
- Adhesive runner (If you have some Elmer’s glue sticks laying around, those work out just fine, too! They do require a little more drying time before loading your favor bags)
- Mini coloring pages – these are free printables from MeganHStudio, too, and they’re designed to fit perfectly inside these favor bags!
- Add a few rainbow coloring pencils – I love these things! My kids are big fans of them too. A small Pack of Crayons works.
- Mini bubble wands fit well too
A few tips
I’m here to make it easy to be awesome!
- Make sure your printer is set to print in portrait orientation
- Candy bars, granola bars, and other sugar-free goodies (like stickers, pencils or bubble wands) will fit well
- Each assembled bag measures approximately 4.25 x 6.25 inches
- Formatted to print on letter sized (8.5×11 inch) paper. Include simple instructions for quick assembly! It even makes a great class project or school carnival craft
Your Free Printable Halloween Treat Bag Templates
Ghost Treat Bags
Mummy Treat Bags
Mini Coloring Pages
That’s right, these fit perfectly in those favor bags above! They make a great candy-free Halloween treat option, too.
More Halloween Fun in the VAULT!
If you need more Halloween puns in your life, then you’ll want to be sure to check these out—they’re faBOOlously PURRfect 😉 And they’re free for you to download from the VAULT! Plus, there’s a ton more free printables waiting for you there too!
Did you know I sell stuff too?
What’s a fingerprint poster?? I’m glad you asked! They’re a perfect way to commemorate guests at an event and also make great thank you gifts for teachers 😉 People add their fingerprint and sign their name on the artwork as a clever way to complete some element. Fingerprint trees are the most common–fingerprints are the added as leaves on the branches. And of course I have some Fall-themed ones for you!
Fall Fingerprint Trees
Get it in the format you need:
From the blog
Here’s what’s been happening on the blog:
© MeganHStudio™, LLC – 2022
All files, images, ideas and text on this website are for personal use only. Free printables from the VAULT cannot be edited, copied, revised, reproduced, posted as your own, sold or otherwise used for personal, commercial, business or financial gain or branding. If you have questions about permissible use or need further clarification, please click here for more.