Is school closed for your kids? Chances are, their teachers are still busting their buns to put together Zoom meetings, distance learning packets, and seriously missing their classroom full of students right now. And it’s probably breaking their hearts that they may have had the last in-person day of school for the year, and not even known it at the time.
This time of the year, fingerprint tree thank you gifts are usually my biggest seller. But without kids in class to add fingerprints to a picture (and because fingerprints = germs), it sure makes it hard to create a thoughtful end-of-the-year gift from the whole class. I’m still committed to being a part of thanking teachers! I’ve put together a VIRTUAL option for the teacher appreciation-themed fingerprint trees I have.
How it Works:
- Pick the style you like best (fingerprint tree, dandelions, or hot air balloon)
- Pick the size you want (8×10, 11×14, or 12×16 inches)
- Enter how you want the text personalized
- Included a list of students’ names
- I’ll add illustrated “fingerprints” and the students’ names digitally
- Print it on heavyweight cardstock
- Ship it out to you or your teacher’s school!
No actual fingerprints (or germs), no shuttling around town to every student’s house, no fretting over that one kid who puts a fingerprint in a goofy spot; I take care of all the tricky stuff for you, and your kids’ teachers still get a memorable keepsake of the year we were all stuck at home!
Get yours here!
BTW, it works great for teacher’s aides and other classroom helpers too!
At the moment, I’m only offering this virtual option on my Teacher Appreciation designs, but if you’re having a virtual baby shower or a drive-by birthday party and would like one, just let me know!