Fill these fun free printable blue and green party favor bags with small gifts or treats and give them as party favors to guests at your baby shower or birthday party!
This site contains affiliate links for the products I used or recommend. For more information, please see the affiliate disclosure.
If you’re just here to download these gift bag templates and start printing, I get it–you can scroll to the bottom and they’ll be waiting there for you…
Yup, they’re totally free
Plus, every little stripe, spot, and sprinkle is hand drawn! These are free for you to download and print for your personal use. If you have questions about permissible use, find out more here.
3 Different Designs
Below you’ll find PDFs to download for all 3 of these designs. Each template is formatted to print on regular letter sized paper (8.5×11 inches) and should print out well regardless of how cheap your printer is!
It doesn’t have to be hard to make your party plans look great–Cut, assemble, add some goodies, and you’re all set!
- Download the templates you want to use
- Print as many as you need (for personal use)
- Cut them out
- Fold and glue
- Fill with goodies! Be sure to check out these free printable mini coloring pages that fit perfectly!
A Few Tips
I’m here to make it easy to be awesome!
- Print on white cardstock (65# or heavier) for nice sturdy bags. If you’re in a crunch, these actually hold up using regular computer paper too 😉
- Make sure your printer is set to print in portrait orientation and select “actual size” in the settings
- Candies, a wrapped cookie, granola bars, gift cards and other small goodies will fit well
- Each assembled bag measures approximately 4.25 x 6.25 inches
- Formatted to print on letter sized (8.5×11 inch) paper. Includes simple instructions for quick assembly!
Don’t miss out on all the fun free printables in the VAULT
I add new free printables to the VAULT all the time. Enter your email below to subscribe and be the first to know when new ones are added to the collection!
Get the Look!
Want to accomplish the same look as these examples? Here’s all the materials I used:
- 110# white cardstock for printing
- Adhesive runner (If you have some Elmer’s glue sticks laying around, those work out just fine, too! They do require a little more drying time before loading your favor bags)
- Mini coloring pages – these are free printables from MeganHStudio, too, and they’re designed to fit perfectly inside these favor bags!
- Add a few rainbow coloring pencils – I love these things! My kids are big fans of them too. A small Pack of Crayons works.
- Mini bubble wands fit well too
Your Free Printable Blue and Green Party Favor Bag Templates
Blue and Green Stripes
Blue and Green Sprinkles
Blue and Green Spots
Need something to put inside your favor bags?
I’ve got you covered with these free printable mini coloring pages!
It’s party time in the VAULT!
Print your whole party!
Plus, check out the VAULT for lots of other fun FREE Printables like these:
Did you know I sell stuff too?
I specialize in fingerprint posters, signature posters, art prints and invitations. These are available for sale on Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
What’s a fingerprint poster?? I’m glad you asked! They’re a perfect way to commemorate guests at an event and also make great thank you gifts for teachers 😉 People add their fingerprint and sign their name on the art work as a clever way to complete some element. Fingerprint trees are the most common–fingerprints are the added as leaves on the branches. And of course I have some Christmas-themed ones for you!
Fingerprint Trees for birthdays and more
Get it in the format you need:
- Instant Download
- Customizable Hard Copy
- I have ink pads for fingerprints and pens for signatures available too!
From the blog
Here’s what’s been happening on the blog:
Let’s Get Social
Find me wherever you shop and socialize! Plus enter your email below to get updates about new posts and free printables from MeganHStudio.
© MeganHStudio™, LLC – 2023
All files, images, ideas and text on this website are for personal use only. Free printables from the VAULT cannot be edited, copied, revised, reproduced, posted as your own, sold or otherwise used for personal, commercial, business or financial gain or branding. If you have questions about permissible use or need further clarification, please click here for more.