Get your softball team ready with these free printable softball-shaped hair tie cards! Add some fun hair elastics and you’ve got a great team gift!
This site contains affiliate links for the products I used or recommend. For more information, please see the affiliate disclosure.
Yes, that’s all hand drawn
It’s from MeganHStudio, so you know those softballs are hand drawn–that’s the only way I do things around here 😉 They’re free for your personal use. For more info about copyright and licensing, click here.
BTW, this isn’t the only fun free printable you’ll find from MeganHStudio–the VAULT is full of them!
Different Text Options
There are 4 different sayings on these. You can pick the ones you like best, or use them all! They are meant to work well for a softball team or as party favors at a softball-themed birthday party. Each template is formatted to print on regular letter sized paper (8.5×11 inches) and should print out well regardless of how cheap your printer is.
Subscribe below to be sure you don’t miss any of the fun FREE printables I add to the VAULT 😉
Easy Peasy Assembly
If you have a printer, scissors and some fold over elastics, you can pull off some fun softball gifts!
- Download the templates you want to use
- Print as many as you need (for personal use). I recommend printing on white cardstock (at least 110#). I used this 110# cardstock for these samples. You could go thicker if your printer can handle it! This 120# cardstock will hold up very well with elastic around it 😉
- Use the elastic cutting guide on the side of the page to measure your hair elastics
- Cut out each softball
- Tie the ends of each elastic in a knot and slip over the planet cards to create rings
To get the size just right on these, be sure to select “Actual Size” in your print settings, otherwise they may print out slightly smaller.
Your Free Softball-Themed Hair Elastic Cards
Download each design separately or as a combination on a single page color varieties below. Feel free to share the love: Pin, share a link to this webpage on social media, and send your friends my way so I can keep adding more fun free printables!
Get the Look:
Readers often ask about where I get the materials to create my examples. Here are links to the specific products I used to create these samples.
- 110# White Cardstock for printing
- If your printer can handle thicker material, this 120# cardstock is even better 😉
- Solid color Fold Over Elastics for hair ties
- If you’re looking for some fun softball print fold over elastics, OnceUponATimeSupply on Etsy has a ton of options! That’s where I got most of the elastics for my examples.
Available in other sports themes!
I have these available in other sports-themes too:
- Basketball hair tie cards
- Baseball hair tie cards
- Football hair tie cards
- Soccer hair tie cards
- Volleyball hair tie cards (coming soon!)
- Cross country hair tie cards (coming soon!)
More Softball Fun in the Vault
Check out the coordinating snack tags and more!
Check out the VAULT for all kinds of fun FREE printables like these:
Did you know I sell stuff too?
What’s a fingerprint poster?? I’m glad you asked! They’re a perfect way to commemorate guests at an event and also make great thank you gifts for teachers 😉 People add their fingerprint and sign their name on the artwork as a clever way to complete an element. Fingerprint trees are the most common–fingerprints are the added as leaves on the branches. And of course I have lots of great options for birthdays and baby showers, including softball-themed ones!
Fingerprint Trees for Birthdays and More
Get it in the format you need:
From the blog
Here’s what’s been happening on the blog:
© MeganHStudio™, LLC – 2022
All files, images, ideas and text on this website are for personal use only. Free printables from the VAULT cannot be edited, copied, revised, reproduced, posted as your own, sold or otherwise used for personal, commercial, business or financial gain or branding. If you have questions about permissible use or need further clarification, please click here for more.