This site contains affiliate links for the products I used or recommend. For more information, please see the affiliate disclosure.
Get your softball team ready with these free printable softball-shaped hair tie cards! Add some fun hair elastics and you’ve got a great team gift!
You know what I mean when I say Catcher Hair, right?
Yes, that’s all hand drawn
It’s from MeganHStudio, so you know those softballs are hand drawn–that’s the only way I do things around here 😉 They’re free for your personal use. For more info about copyright and licensing, click here.
Different Text Options
There are 4 different sayings on these. You can pick the ones you like best, or use them all! They are meant to work well for a softball team or as party favors at a softball-themed birthday party. Each template is formatted to print on regular letter sized paper (8.5×11 inches) and should print out well regardless of how cheap your printer is.
Subscribe below to be sure you don’t miss any of the fun FREE printables I add to the VAULT 😉
If you have a printer, scissors and some fold over elastics, you can pull off some fun softball gifts!
- Download the templates you want to use
- Print as many as you need (for personal use). I recommend printing on white cardstock (at least 110#).
- Use the elastic cutting guide on the side of the page to measure your hair elastics
- Cut out each card
- Tie the ends of each elastic in a knot and slip 1-3 over each card
Get the Look:
Readers often ask about where I get the materials to create my examples. Here are links to the specific products I used to create these samples.
- 110# White Cardstock for printing
- If your printer can handle thicker material, this 120# cardstock is even better 😉
- OnceUponATimeSupply on Etsy has tons of fun fold over elastics with sports themed prints. I used this Grab Bag of Softball Print Elastics for my samples. That’s not even an affiliate link! They just run an awesome shop!
- If you want some solid color elastics, these Fold Over Elastics on Amazon ship quick and work great
To get the size just right on these, be sure to select “Actual Size” in your print settings, otherwise they may print out slightly smaller.
Your Free Softball-Themed Hair Elastic Cards
Download each design separately or as a combination on a single page color varieties below. Feel free to share the love: Pin, share a link to this webpage on social media, and send your friends my way so I can keep adding more fun free printables!
Is your family WAY into sports?
I’ve got you covered! I have these hair tie holder cards available with other sports themes too:
- Baseball Hair Tie Holder Cards
- Basketball Hair Tie Holder Cards
- Soccer Hair Tie Holder Cards
- Football Hair Tie Holder Cards
- Volleyball Hair Tie Holder Cards (coming soon!)
- Cross Country/Track Hair Tie Holder Cards (coming soon!)
More Softball Fun in the Vault
Check out the coordinating snack tags and more!
Check out the VAULT for all kinds of fun FREE printables like these:
Did you know I sell stuff too?
What’s a fingerprint poster?? I’m glad you asked! They’re a perfect way to commemorate guests at an event and also make great thank you gifts for teachers 😉 People add their fingerprint and sign their name on the artwork as a clever way to complete an element. Fingerprint trees are the most common–fingerprints are the added as leaves on the branches. And of course I have lots of great options for birthdays and baby showers, including softball-themed ones!
Fingerprint Trees for Birthdays and More
Get it in the format you need:
From the blog
Here’s what’s been happening on the blog:
Let’s Get Social
Find me wherever you shop and socialize! Plus enter your email below to get updates about new posts and free printables from MeganHStudio.
© MeganHStudio™, LLC – 2022
All files, images, ideas and text on this website are for personal use only. Free printables from the VAULT cannot be edited, copied, revised, reproduced, posted as your own, sold or otherwise used for personal, commercial, business or financial gain or branding. If you have questions about permissible use or need further clarification, please click here for more.