This site contains affiliate links for the products I used or recommend. For more information, please see the affiliate disclosure.
If you’re planning a baskebtall themed girl’s birthday party, these will make for some fun party favors! Add some fun hair elastics to these cards and you’re all set!
You know what I mean when I say Basketball Hair, right? Sweaty, messy, scrunchie half falling out, hair plastered to your sweaty forehead…THOSE are the true signs of champions. And these hair tie cards can play a part in holding all that glorious sweaty hair in place 🙂
Yes, that’s all hand drawn
It’s from MeganHStudio, so you know those basketballs are hand drawn–that’s the only way I do things around here 😉 They’re free for your personal use. For more info about copyright and licensing, click here.
Different Text Options
There are 4 different sayings on these. You can pick the ones you like best or use them all! They are meant to work well for a basketball team or as party favors at a basketball-themed birthday party.
Subscribe below to be sure you don’t miss any of the fun FREE printables I add to the VAULT 😉
Easy Peasy Assembly
If you have a printer, scissors and some fold over elastics, you can pull off some fun basketball team gifts or party favors!
- Download the templates you want to use
- Print as many as you need (for personal use). I recommend printing on white cardstock (at least 110#).
- Use the elastic cutting guide on the side of the page to measure your hair elastics
- Cut out each card
- Tie the ends of each elastic in a knot and slip 1-2 over each card
Get the Look:
Readers often ask about where I get the materials to create my examples. Here are links to the specific products I used to create these samples.
- 110# White Cardstock for printing
- If your printer can handle thicker material, this 120# cardstock is even better 😉
- OnceUponATimeSupply is a shop on Etsy that has a ton of great printed hair elastics. I used this grab bag of basketball-themed fold over elastics for these samples. They aren’t an affiliate or anything–just an awesome shop!
- I’ve also used these solid color Fold Over Elastics for hair ties that arrive quickly from Amazon.
To get the size just right on these, be sure to select “Actual Size” in your print settings, otherwise they may print out slightly smaller.
Your Free Basketball-Themed Hair Elastic Cards
Download each design separately or as a combination on a single page color varieties below. Feel free to share the love: Pin, share a link to this webpage on social media, and send your friends my way so I can keep adding more fun free printables!
Have a Bo Jackson in the family??
If you have a multi-sport super star in the family, I’ve got you covered with hair tie holders in other themes:
- Football Hair Tie Holder Cards
- Baseball Hair Tie Holder Cards
- Soccer Hair Tie Holder Cards
- Softball Hair Tie Holder Cards
More Basketball Fun in the Vault
Check out the coordinating snack tags and more!
Check out the VAULT for all kinds of fun FREE printables, including more sports-themed ones like these:
Did you know I sell stuff too?
What’s a fingerprint poster?? I’m glad you asked! They’re a perfect way to commemorate guests at an event and also make great thank you gifts for teachers 😉 People add their fingerprint and sign their name on the artwork as a clever way to complete an element. Fingerprint trees are the most common–fingerprints are the added as leaves on the branches. And of course I have lots of great options for basketball-themed events!
Fingerprint Trees for Birthdays and More
Get it in the format you need:
From the blog
Here’s what’s been happening on the blog:
© MeganHStudio™, LLC – 2023
All files, images, ideas and text on this website are for personal use only. Free printables from the VAULT cannot be edited, copied, revised, reproduced, posted as your own, sold or otherwise used for personal, commercial, business or financial gain or branding. If you have questions about permissible use or need further clarification, please click here for more.