Fill these fun free printable gnome gift bags with small gifts or treats and add them to your holiday plans this year. Plus, they come with coordinating mini gnome coloring pages that fit right inside! Great for teacher gifts, student projects, or as part of your Christmas table setting!
This site contains affiliate links for the products I used or recommend. For more information, please see the affiliate disclosure.
If you’re just here to download these gift bag templates and start printing, I get it–you can scroll to the bottom and they’ll be waiting there for you…
All those details are hand drawn
And yes, they’re free! It’s from MeganHStudio, so you know those gnomes and every little star and other detail are all hand drawn—that’s the only way I do things around here.
These are free for you to download and print for your personal use. If you have questions about licensing and permissible use, click here.
It doesn’t have to be hard to make your holiday plans look great–Cut, assemble, add some goodies, and you’re all set!
- Download the templates you want to use
- Print as many as you need (for personal use)
- Cut them out
- Fold and glue
- Fill with goodies! These are the perfect size for a wrapped cookie, bookmarks, stickers, pencils, and other small items
You can also add a tag (the templates include a bonus tag to add!) or punch some holes at the top and add a ribbon to keep them closed.
Don’t miss out on all the fun free printables in the VAULT
I add new free printables to the VAULT all the time. Enter your email below to subscribe and be the first to know when new ones are added to the collection!
Get the Look!
Want to accomplish the same look as these examples? Here’s all the materials I used:
- 110# white cardstock for printing
- Adhesive runner (If you have some Elmer’s glue sticks laying around, those work out just fine, too! They do require a little more drying time before loading your favor bags)
- Mini coloring pages – these are free printables from MeganHStudio, too, and they’re designed to fit perfectly inside these favor bags!
- Add a few rainbow coloring pencils – I love these things! My kids are big fans of them too. A small Pack of Crayons works.
- Mini bubble wands fit well too
Your Free Printable Gnome Holiday Gift Bag Templates
Red Gnome with Zig Zags
Red Gnome with Stars
Green Gnome with Stripes and Dots
Green Gnome with Red Stripes
More Holiday Fun in the Vault
Did you know I sell stuff too?
I specialize in fingerprint posters, signature posters, art prints and invitations. These are available for sale on Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
What’s a fingerprint poster?? I’m glad you asked! They’re a perfect way to commemorate guests at an event and also make great thank you gifts for teachers 😉 People add their fingerprint and sign their name on the art work as a clever way to complete some element. Fingerprint trees are the most common–fingerprints are the added as leaves on the branches. And of course I have some Christmas-themed ones for you!
Fall Fingerprint Trees
Get it in the format you need:
- Instant Download
- Customizable Hard Copy
- I have ink pads for fingerprints and pens for signatures available too!
Did you miss the latest additions to the VAULT?
It’s ok, I’ve got you covered 😉
Check out everything in the VAULT here!
Plus, enter your email below to get updates whenever I add something new (which, btw, is quite frequently…)
From the blog
Here’s what’s been happening on the blog:
Let’s Get Social
Find me wherever you shop and socialize! Plus enter your email below to get updates about new posts and free printables from MeganHStudio.
Be the first to know about new posts and freebies
© MeganHStudio, LLC
For personal use only — cannot be sold, edited, shared, copied or used in any way for personal or business profit, gain, or branding.