I think we all know girls (and boys) that can appreciate a good hair tie. These Valentines are great for the girl’s in your kids’ class or if you’re planning a GALentine’s Day this year 🙂
BTW, this isn’t the only fun free printable you’ll find from MeganHStudio–the VAULT is full of them!
This site contains affiliate links for the products I used or recommend. For more information, please see the affiliate disclosure.
These are free for you to download and print for your personal use. For more info about permissible use and licensing, check out all the details here.
Want to Subscribe?
If you want to be the first to know when I add new free printables (which, btw, is quite often), be sure to enter your email below!
You’ve got options!
Below you’ll find PDFs to download in different colors and combinations. Each template is formatted to print on regular letter sized paper (8.5×11 inches) and should print out well regardless of how cheap your printer is!
It’s as easy as pulling your hair back…
If you have a printer, scissors, pen, and some fold over elastics you can pull off some fun Valentines!
- Download the templates you want to use
- Print as many as you need (for personal use). I recommend printing on white cardstock (at least 110#). This is the cardstock I used for these examples.
- Use the ruler on the side of the page to cut (unstretched) elastics to the right size
- Cut out the cards
- Write in the “to” and “from” info
- Tie the ends of each elastic in a knot and place 1-3 around each card
Looking for a lead on good elastics? Most craft stores have a good selection, but there are online options too. You’re looking for “Fold Over Elastic” which comes in different widths. I used 5/8 inch widths on my samples. Here’s some solid-colored ones from Amazon that I used for these examples, but there are lots of fun patterns if you’re going for a certain look 😉 And here are some recommendations on paper, etc:
- 120# Cardstock — this stuff is THICK, which is great for tying elastics around, but it can create paper feed issues with some printers that aren’t meant for printing on thick paper.
- 110# Cardstock — this is still nice sturdy paper but is slightly lighter weight, so it should be easier for your printer to feed it through without choking 😉
- Fold Over Elastics
Your Free Valentine’s Day Hair Tie Card Printables
Download the varieties you like best! …or download them all 😉
It’s a Valentine that the girls will love! I know a few boys that would even like these–Long live the man bun 😉
More Valentine Fun in the Vault
Check out the VAULT for all kinds of fun FREE printables like these:
Did you know I sell stuff too?
I specialize in fingerprint posters, signature posters, art prints and invitations. These are available for sale on Etsy and Amazon Handmade.
What’s a fingerprint poster?? I’m glad you asked! They’re a perfect way to commemorate guests at an event and also make great thank you gifts for teachers 😉 People add their fingerprint and sign their name on the art work as a clever way to complete some element. Fingerprint trees are the most common–fingerprints are the added as leaves on the branches. And of course I have some great options for birthday and baby showers 🙂
Fingerprint Trees for birthdays and more
Get it in the format you need:
- Instant Download
- Customizable Hard Copy
- I have ink pads for fingerprints and pens for signatures available too!
From the Blog
© MeganHStudio™, LLC – 2023
All files, images, ideas and text on this website are for personal use only. Free printables from the VAULT cannot be edited, copied, revised, reproduced, posted as your own, sold or otherwise used for personal, commercial, business or financial gain or branding. If you have questions about permissible use or need further clarification, please click here for more.